The fifth season at Fortnite has been the most spectacular so far. Do you agree? This week we were surprised by two new features: the new “fly explosives” gameplay and the return of the guided missile.
Since the end of season 4, when the rocket broke through, it’s all about surprises and spectacular novelties: a new vehicle, new skins, weapons, exciting challenges or a new map of Fortnite with two new areas to explore. Plus new points of interest to explore.
And it doesn’t stop there, because today we welcome the Fortnite V5.10 content update, which adds two very interesting new features: Let’s get to know them in detail!
New gameplay: Fly explosives
This new time-limited mode will allow explosives to be combined with time-limited propellant objects. Therefore, we will have jetpacks to fly over while the area is being bombed.
Here are some details of fly explosives:
- Only explosive weapons can be found in this mode.
- The ground boots will release thrusters from time to time.
- Explosive propellants, unlike normal propellants, will allow players to stay in the air longer. Therefore, jetpacks are more abundant and have more fuel.
- The duration of the games must be less than 20 minutes.
What do you think about the new features of this new game mode?
In addition to the Fly Explosives mode, the other big surprise has been the return of the guided missile, which comes with some modifications. It is available in the epic and legendary variants and some of the changes include the following:
- The duration of the wick is 15 seconds, not 18 seconds.
- The speed of movement is 1000, not 1100.
- Recharging time has been increased to 2.4/2.2.
- Explosions will damage structures regardless of line of sight.
Have you tried the new Fly Explosives gameplay yet? Tell us what you think!